You are hereby summonsed to attend the Meeting of Clehonger Parish Council on Thursday 12th March 2020 at 7.30pm in the Innesfield Community Centre, Clehonger, for the purpose of transacting the following business.
A M Wright (Clerk to the Council)
1. Introduction and welcome by the Chair
2. To accept Apologies for Absence
3. Co-option of councillor and signing of forms
4. To note Declarations of Interest
5. Open Session
6. Brief Verbal Reports (6.1) Ward Councillor, (6.2) Friends of Clehonger Parish (6.3) Clehonger Primary School (6.4) Locality Steward (6.5) Lengthsman (6.6) Footpath Officer
7. To Approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting of 13th February 2020
8. Clerk update and correspondence
9. Finance and Policies
(9.1) To approve list of payments (notified separately)
(9.2) To note bank balance (10/02/20 – account balance £41547.90)
(9.3) To confirm provision of Parish Freighter on Saturday 9th May 2020 from 11.00 to 13.00 in the Clehonger Village Hall Car park
(10.1)To consider response to Planning Applications, as notified, and then determined by Herefordshire Council
11. Neighbourhood Plan – Update on Plan and next steps
12. Village Matters
(12.1) Village developments – flooding etc.
(12.2) The Knife Angel – visit to Hereford 2021 – update
(12.3) Litter Pick – update
13. Climate Emergency and initiatives
14. To discuss possible impact of virus spread regarding meetings etc.
15. Playing Field – Update and to agree Annual Inspection
16. Brief report from Tree Warden (if available) and to appoint HALC Rep.
17. Items for next Agenda (no discussion)
18. Next Ordinary Parish Council Meeting to be held on 16th April 2020 from 7.30pm at Innesfield.